Benefits of A Well-Defined Art Collection
- A well-defined Chinese art collection reflects your unique aesthetic taste.
- An analytical art catalogue identifies the strength and the weaknesses of your Chinese art collection.
- A carefully-documentation helps you maintain an adequate level of insurance coverage.
- An up-to-date art appraisal allows you to insure your Chinese art collection in the most approriate and cost-effective manner.
- An up-to-date assessment of each work allows you to take advantage of opportunities for good investment.
- A carefully documented catalogue with provenance allows you to either complete your estate planning or prepare for taxation when necessary.
Features of a Strong Chinese Art Collection
Building up a strong art collection demands expertise, professional training, and knowledge of the market. Hiring a qualified professional to document your art collection is necessary. A high-quality strong Chinese art collection should possess the following features:
- Consists of works by well-established artists, ancient or contemporary. The value of your art collection depends largely on how well-known your artists are.
- Holds the best works of your desired artists. The value of an art object is not necessarily guaranteed by the identity of the signed artist; rather the quality of the work signed by the artist.
- Focuses on a theme or themes. An art collection with a carefully defined theme or set of themes entails maximum value.
- Displays an appreciation for master artists of the past, either their signed works or the best-quality copies of their masterpieces by famous artists of later generations. Works signed by famous artists of the Song and Yuan dynasties (10th -14th century) or masterpieces of Ming and Qing dynasty (1368-1911) artists are most desirable.
How to Order Our Art Consultation Services
1.Contact Us with your questions. Send us any visual materials you may have about the art object, or the artist in question.We are happy to make a proposal that addresses consulting fees, payment structure, and completion schedule.
2. Be specific about what you want us to do regarding your art object. (For example, "Deciphering an artist's signature or a seal.," or "Brief biographical information about the artist.") A detailed request will be very helpful.
3. Payment: If our budget proposal is acceptable, please send a personal check or money order made out to WEI YANG ART, LLC, 274 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08540 to initiate our services. Making payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org is available.
4. After receiving your payment, your requested information will be sent to you via either e-mail or USPS depending on our agreement.
Quality, Honesty, and Transparency
We are Asian art specialists with experience and integrity. Quality, honesty and transparency are our most important values. We NEVER mislead you, and we will never ask you to pay for services that are unnecessary for achieving your goals. Our job is to provide you with objective advice at the minimum cost. We are completely honest about the art you own and its likely performance in the current art market. The written reports we prepare are based on thorough research on the history, style, and artistic background of your art, as well as the recent performance of similar objects on the current art market.
We are transparent in providing high-quality professional services at a minimum cost. If you need an art appraisal, we state what you can expect in a written report, explain the way we figure costs, and ask for your approval before we begin research. We insist that you understand the consulting or appraisal process before committing to it. We are happy to answer any questions about the assignment. We are often able to extend a discount for appraisal of multiple objects of a similar style.
Please Contact Us, or call us at (609) 688-6891, if we can be of any professional assistance to you.